HOW WOULD YOU SHELTER IN PLACE IF YOU DIDN’T HAVE A HOME?
For thousands of young people facing homelessness during COVID-19, the answer is Covenant House.
WHAT: Fundraise for Covenant House to keep the lights on and the doors open for young people in need. Join us for this year’s Virtual Sleep Out – Executive Edition!
WHEN: November 19, 2020
WHERE: Virtually — from your kitchen floor, backyard or tent!
HOW: We invite you to sign-up to Sleep Out! Choose your location:
WHY: The Sleep Out brings people together virtually for a night of conversation, contemplation, education, and story sharing. You can Sleep Out from anywhere — a backyard, porch, terrace, garage, kitchen floor, or car, so long as it’s safe and legal — and raise urgently-needed funds for Covenant House, spread awareness about the youth homelessness crisis, and send a powerful message of solidarity.
DOWNLOAD A FLYER FOR MORE INFORMATION!
DOWNLOAD A SIGN TO POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
SHARE WHY YOU ARE SLEEPING OUT IN FIVE EASY STEPS!
- Print out the sign above or screenshot the sign on the left for Instagram!
- Write why and where you are Sleeping Out.
- Take a picture with you holding the sign!
- Post to your favorite social media accounts.
- Don’t forget to use #chcsleepout. We would love to see you!